Welcome to our new website. Please check regularly as we will be updating daily with information and new items in our shopping section.
Toowoomba Farmers Market Boxes:
- The shop is designed for people who do not want to physically shop at the market at this time. ( Not all products available)
- Consider doing a combination – have us pack the majority of items for you and then you will only have to get a few other items on the day.
- We have added no cost for this service.
- More products will be added daily.
- Please order before 7pm Thursday.
- Collection from the carpark at the back of Cobb & Co from 9am Saturday
- (They will not be available before 9am)
- Click on Shop, Categories will appear on left side of page
- This is the easiest way to select items.
- You can also search by stallholder or product.
We will operate the market as long as we are allowed to by State or Federal Governments. At present outdoor and indoor food markets and Farmers Markets are considered essential.
We have extra fresh fruit and vegetable stalls at the market to provide customers with access to beautiful local produce, meat and value-added food products.
Government guidelines are that fresh-food markets can continue but your assistance to follow the following protocols is absolutely essential!
1. Please ensure that you respect social distancing – we have more procedures in place to ensure that we can reduce any queuing but please stand at least 1.5m apart at all times
2. Please use the gloves provided when handling products and then discard
3. Please use the handwashing area and hand sanitiser provided at the market
4. No seating so if you want to buy some delicious hot food please take it home to eat
5. Market boxes with a range of products will be available from next week – 4th April
6. Please do not use the portable toilets unless absolutely necessary
7. No cash will be accepted by stall holders. If this causes you any issues please see Robyn at the mushroom stall and some arrangements can be made
8. Only fresh food or food-related stalls will be at the market
9. Please only ONE person shopping per family. Once this is all over the Farmers Market will again be the community event that we all love but for now we are an essential service trying to keep everyone safe
Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you (briefly and from afar) from 7am until noon under the windmills at Cobb+Co Museum.
A wonderful opportunity to buy direct from farmers and local food artisans. A great opportunity to buy seasonal produce, local meats, hand-made bread, pasta, jams, salts, honey,eggs and locally grown herbs and salad items. There is also an ever changing array of local artisan stalls that sell anything from handmade soaps, beauty products, leather goods, steel work and jewellery.
A weekend market can encompass an outing for the entire family having a beautiful coffee, tasting homemade goodies whilst purchasing produce straight from the farmer. Children’s activities, entertainment and so much more.
See you every Saturday under the windmills at Cobb & Co from 7am to 12pm.