Toowoomba Farmers Market Boxes
NEW!!!! Delivery Available – Select Your Delivery Area Upon Checkout.
Please order before 7pm Thursday.
Collection from the Market Information Tent from 7.30am
If you do not want to enter market please call or text 0427 802448 on arrival and we will bring your order to your car.
Not all market products are available
Consider doing a combination – have us pack the majority of items (especially those that sell out) for you and then you will only have to get a few other items on the day.
All prices are stall prices
More products and stallholders will be added daily so keep checking site.
The Toowoomba Farmers Market
Food markets and Farmers Markets are an essential service to the community.
We have extra fresh fruit and vegetable stalls at the market to provide customers with access to beautiful local produce, meat and value-added food products. Our talented artisans are back to offer their handmade products.
Government guidelines have eased but your assistance to follow the following protocols is absolutely essential!
- Please ensure that you respect social distancing
- Please use the gloves provided when handling products and then discard
- Please use the handwashing area and hand sanitiser provided at the market
- Limited seating in the sun so if you want to buy some delicious hot food and enjoy the music you are welcome – Queens Park is also across the road so you can also buy some food and enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in Toowoomba.
- Market boxes with a range of products are available
- Eftpos Preferred by stall holders but cash accepted.
- We have expanded our stalls to include some beautiful Artisan crafts, skin care products and so much more. Please enjoy wandering around the market and talking to our stallholders about the products they grow, bake and make.
- The Toowoomba Farmers Market is an inclusive community event that we love bringing to our customers every week. We have eased a number of protocols but we ask customers to respect each other and maintain social distancing at the market.
Toowoomba Farmers Markets
7am to 12pm.
Cobb + Co Museum Under The Windmills
How to Shop
- Click on Shop, Can select from Menu
- Categories will appear on right side of page or below (mobile)– lots of products to load
- This is the easiest way to select items.
- You can also search by stallholder or product.
2Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you from 7am until 12 pm under the windmills at Cobb+Co Museum.
A wonderful opportunity to buy direct from farmers and local food artisans. A great opportunity to buy seasonal produce, local meats, hand-made bread, pasta, jams, salts, honey, eggs and locally grown herbs and salad items. There is also an ever changing array of local artisan stalls that sell anything from handmade soaps, beauty products, leather goods, steel work and jewellery.
A weekend market can encompass an outing for the entire family having a beautiful coffee, tasting homemade goodies whilst purchasing produce straight from the farmer. Children’s activities (Returning soon), entertainment and so much more.
See you every Saturday under the windmills at Cobb & Co from 7am to 12pm.