Toowoomba Farmers Market Boxes
NEW!!!! Delivery Available – Select Your Delivery Area Upon Checkout.
Please order before 7pm Thursday.
Collection from the carpark at the back of Cobb & Co from 8.30am to 9.30am
Turn right when entering carpark. You can pull up to stall
Not all market products are available
Consider doing a combination – have us pack the majority of items (especially those that sell out) for you and then you will only have to get a few other items on the day.
All prices are stall prices
More products will be added daily so keep checking site.
The Toowoomba Farmers Market
At present outdoor and indoor food markets and Farmers Markets are considered essential.
We have extra fresh fruit and vegetable stalls at the market to provide customers with access to beautiful local produce, meat and value-added food products.
Government guidelines are that fresh-food markets can continue but your assistance to follow the following protocols is absolutely essential!
- Please ensure that you respect social distancing
- Please use the gloves provided when handling products and then discard
- Please use the handwashing area and hand sanitiser provided at the market
- No seating so if you want to buy some delicious hot food please take it home to eat
- Market boxes with a range of products are available
- No cash will be accepted by stall holders.
- Only fresh food or food-related stalls will be at the market
- Please only ONE person shopping per family. Once this is all over the Farmers Market will again be the community event that we all love but for now we are an essential service trying to keep everyone safe
Toowoomba Farmers Markets
Winter Hours 23-5-20 to 12-9-20
8am to 1pm.
Cobb + Co Museum Under The Windmills
How to Shop
- Click on Shop, Can select from Menu
- Categories will appear on right side of page or below (mobile)– lots of products to load
- This is the easiest way to select items.
- You can also search by stallholder or product.
pm Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you (briefly and from afar) from 8am until 1 pm (Winter Hours) under the windmills at Cobb+Co Museum.
A wonderful opportunity to buy direct from farmers and local food artisans. A great opportunity to buy seasonal produce, local meats, hand-made bread, pasta, jams, salts, honey, eggs and locally grown herbs and salad items. There is also an ever changing array of local artisan stalls that sell anything from handmade soaps, beauty products, leather goods, steel work and jewellery.
A weekend market can encompass an outing for the entire family having a beautiful coffee, tasting homemade goodies whilst purchasing produce straight from the farmer. Children’s activities, entertainment and so much more.
See you every Saturday under the windmills at Cobb & Co from 8am to 1pm.