The Toowoomba Farmers Market
Food markets and Farmers Markets are an essential service to the community.
We have extra fresh fruit and vegetable stalls at the market to provide customers with access to beautiful local produce, meat and value-added food products. Our talented artisans are back to offer their handmade products.
Government guidelines have eased but your assistance to follow the following protocols is absolutely essential!
- Please ensure that you respect social distancing
- Please use the gloves provided when handling products and then discard
- Please use the handwashing area and hand sanitiser provided at the market
- Limited seating in the sun so if you want to buy some delicious hot food and enjoy the music you are welcome – Queens Park is also across the road so you can also buy some food and enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in Toowoomba.
- Market boxes with a range of products are available
- Eftpos Preferred by stall holders but cash accepted.
- We have expanded our stalls to include some beautiful Artisan crafts, skin care products and so much more. Please enjoy wandering around the market and talking to our stallholders about the products they grow, bake and make.
- The Toowoomba Farmers Market is an inclusive community event that we love bringing to our customers every week. We have eased a number of protocols but we ask customers to respect each other and maintain social distancing at the market.
Toowoomba Farmers Markets
7am to 12pm.
Cobb + Co Museum Under The Windmills
2Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you from 7am until 12 pm under the windmills at Cobb+Co Museum.
A wonderful opportunity to buy direct from farmers and local food artisans. A great opportunity to buy seasonal produce, local meats, hand-made bread, pasta, jams, salts, honey, eggs and locally grown herbs and salad items. There is also an ever changing array of local artisan stalls that sell anything from handmade soaps, beauty products, leather goods, steel work and jewellery.
A weekend market can encompass an outing for the entire family having a beautiful coffee, tasting homemade goodies whilst purchasing produce straight from the farmer. Children’s activities (Returning soon), entertainment and so much more.
See you every Saturday under the windmills at Cobb & Co from 7am to 12pm.